Destiny: Rise of the Iron, is set to be released later this year but players really do not have a definitive idea on what’s really in store for them in the new expansion.
Well, the developers of the game just released a new video about the upcoming expansion pack and I have extracted some of the juiciest information that players could want.
Today, I am going to talk about 5 Juicy information about Destiny’s upcoming expansion pack, Rise of the Iron.
1. More Cutscenes Explaining Things. Players can expect more cinematic cutscenes in the Rise of the Iron. Saladin, one of the leaders of the said group, is going to be the main quest giver in the game. Now, for those of you who do not know, the Saladin’s group was tasked to destroy the nanotech virus, called “SIVA”, because it was wreaking havoc in the place. Players will be able to uncover the past of the Iron Lords in the upcoming expansion pack.
2. More Armor and Weapons. As with any other Destiny expansion pack, there are going to be a new set of armors and weapons that players can collect. The video showcases the new weapons and armor that the players can acquire in the expansion pack and they are absolutely great. It seems that Bungie was able to step up their game when it comes to the graphical details of the armor and weapons.
3. SIVA was not bad. SIVA is a nanotech virus that was used to create the Splicers. Now, it was believed that SIVA was not actually one of the bad guys. In fact, SIVA was responsible for creating other life forms in various other planets. It was only until the virus has fallen to evil hands that it turned SIVA into a conduit for destruction.
4. New Game Mode and New Maps. There will be a new game mode called Supremacy but players are also going to be able to enjoy old game modes as well. With the Rise of the Iron Patch, players will get three new maps that are set on Venus and Mars. These maps are the Floating Gardens, Last Exit (both located on Venus), and the Skyline (located on Mars).
5. New Game Mechanics. Getting amazing gear in Destiny is much like grinding in the RPG games of old. It takes quite a long time to get the gear that you really want. That is about to change as Destiny players can expect a new game mechanic and this favors players who are on a constant quest to complete their gears. In Rise of the Iron, players can now get a hold of a Skeleton key. This amazing item will allow players to open the chests at the end of every Strike Missions. This will help alleviate some hours that are going to be invested in hunting for gear so that players can enjoy the other game modes like the upcoming Supremacy mode, for example.
Destiny’s Rise of the Iron Expansion Pack will be launched on September 20, 2016, and is available for both the Xbox One and Playstation 4 ports of the game.